Learn how Barefoot Vacation Rentals can assist in making your home a successful Short Term Rental Property.
- WHAT MAKES US STAND APART FROM THE OTHERS -
- We are local! We live in town, we have personal relationships the local businesses and wineries we suggest people to go to.
- Jessica sits on the Vacation Rentals board for the Visit Temecula Bureau, helping with creating new policies and updating current ones to better benefit the vacation rental community.
- We have a local team available 24 hours, 7 days a week, including Holidays.
- We are passionate about integrity, and always do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- We have strict rules for our guests, to ensure proper care for your home and peace for all your neighbors.
- All linen washed and dried at an off site location.
- Soft goods including; toilet paper, coffee, water bottles, paper towels, salt, Olive oil, etc. stocked and included in each rental.
- 25+ repair list. Parts and labor at no cost to our homeowners.
- We LOVE what we do. We love sharing our town with others and hearing about the great experience they had.
- MAINTENANCE DONE RIGHT -
Jessica and her husband both served in the military. Jessica, an HVAC technician, and her husband Matt an Electrician. Matt is also the Barefoot Vacation Rentals Grounds supervisor, bringing many skills to the table. The grounds team all have handy (wo)man experience and are learning more skills daily from both Jessica and Matt. If a contractor does need to be called out, we have over the years gathered tried and true local certified technicians that preform above expectations for a competitive price. We use a system that helps track the recurring maintenance and work orders for each of the homes we manage.
LONG TERM VS. SHORT TERM RENTALS
- GOOD NEIGHBOR BROCHURE -
[ REVIEWS ]
At Barefoot Vacation Rentals we strive to make sure every guest receives a five star experience, insuring that they will write an amazing review and tell their friends about their time. Doing this we are able to fill our homes higher than the average occupancy rate in the local area. Allowing us to providing a great return for our home owners.
One of our homes, Old West Temecula, was featured on the show Staycation. Check out the clip from the show.